Monday, June 21, 2010

Grab a stick of Juicy Fruit. The taste...it's gonna move ya!

What a great time this past week! It was the Gonzales Family Vacation. This year we went to Yuba Reservoir next to Scipio, which is where my g-ma Flora came from. While there we floated on the lake, rode the tube, skied, wake-boarded, etc. The kids had a great time hanging out with their cousins.

Saturday was a little hairy with constant strong winds all day. By 3 we had to take the boat off the water because the white caps were starting to over take the boat! Around 830 the winds died down enough to allow a few to grab some glassy water before sundown. I coaxed Rachel into going since she hadn't had a chance to ski to that point. She had a great time and got to slolom.

Friday I had my chance to wake board for the first time in years. Here's some great footage of me crashing. It really hurt! Keagan even tubed with Rachel. Zander chickened out.













No comments: