Monday, June 14, 2010

little mister pouty face

Today I had to take the kids out to do errands again today. I sure wish I had one of those free sitters that some of my friends keep talking about. Oh well. It went pretty well until I had to send Keagan out to the Jeep for a time out because he keep hitting the wedding balls (paper machet) when I told him no repeatedly. Slight embarrasing.


When we got home Keagan started to thow a fit that he couldn't find his batman shirt (gray one with Robin on it too). I argued, but you are wearing a batman shirt. No...not this one!! He started to cry and laid on the floor. I told him I didn't want to listen to him cry, so he should cry in his room.


Next thing I know Zander is saying Keagan is in the pantry and won't come out. I said it was okay. I didn't realize he'd taken his pouting to the pantry. I thought he was just getting a treat after finishing his lunch. Some 10 minutes later I didn't hear him anymore and noticed the pantry door was shut again. I opened the door and this is what I found.....


No comments: