Monday, June 14, 2010

An update...finally

Well, we're still here and I thought I would say hello for those that do occasionally tune in. Hello!! We are doing pretty good. Michael is doing wedding planning these days, and he absolutely loves it. However, it doesn't necessarily pay the bills, so he's still doing freelance work on the side and is still looking for a steady paycheck that comes from someone else's pocket. =)

I'm doing a rotation at a family practice clinic in West Valley. They have 3 family practice docs and 2 OB/GYNs. And I happen to know that they are looking to hire... I loved my OB rotation, but it's still family practice, that also sees a lot of babies/kids. Right up my alley. And 90% of the patient population only speaks Spanish. Another plus for me. After I'm doing there in two more weeks, I do my surgery rotation during the month of July, then I GRADUATE the first week of August! It's so close!! Now I really need to focus on studying to pass boards so I can find a job and start paying back all my student loans. But the end is in sight!
Zander just finished 1st grade and is sooo excited to have summer here.
Keagan is right behind his big brother, doing everything he does.
Sadie is almost 1 1/2 now. She is Miss Independent, but so very needy at the same time. She said a new word the other day..."Me!" Wow. What a surprise. It's actually very cute as everything they do at this age is. She also says hi, mom, dad, bye, uh-oh and baby.
All in all things are good. I know Michael has done a pretty good job of updating the blog but I wanted to add my two cents.
Later!

1 comment:

Reynolds said...

glad for the update. hope everything goes well on your exams.