Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer, Summer, Summertime!
















So it finally felt like summer had hit the Gonzales home this last week, even though temps are still below the 80s and even into the 60s. I think this has to do with our new pool. The kids love it!!!! The first day it was up it was in the 80s and Keagan and Zander first got it in around 10am had a quick break (very quick) for lunch and then swam all afternoon until 6 or so when dinner was ready.


I love summer! And, with this small kiddy pool in the backyard it reminds me of my childhood days with our semi-large pool (about 3x the size of this kiddy pool) in the backyard. We swam ALL the time and most days the neighborhood kids came over to enjoy it also. Ahh...those simple days. (course that's not what my parents are sayin'! haha)


Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love the picture of your boys laying on the towels. Tanning, just like their mom. And the pool looks like tons of fun - I wish I were there to play with you guys!