Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Silly, Trix are for Kids.

So yesterday I'm at Lowe's picking up sand for our new pool I bought with birthday money and gift cards I got from the Ward side and my parents. We are all in the Jeep with 11 bags of sand and Keagan is trying to get out while I'm putting Sadie in. He's holding himself and doing his infamous "pee-pee" dance. "I've got to go to the bathroom."
"Can you just hold it? We're going home right now and you can go there."
"I've got to go really bad!" Said Keagan, as he jumped up and down more desperately.
"Keagan, you can hold it. Just hold it for a few minutes. Hurry, put on your seatbelt. The faster you get your seatbelt on the faster we get home."
"Okay, but I don't think this is a very good plan." Whispered Keagan.

3 comments:

Reynolds said...

I have those moments with Isaac, too. I always think exactly that same thing... hmmm, don't think this is such a good thing. We should have you guys over!

Rachel and Michael said...

it really reminded me of The Robinsons. just call.

Jessica said...

what kind of story is this? what happened? poor keagan.