Friday, August 13, 2010

FINALLY!!

THAT'S RIGHT...


GRADUATION DAY!!!

I actually walked in May, because the school of medicine walks once a year, and had my official PA program ceremony on August 6th. I'M DONE!! Well, now I have to take boards and pass to be able to work, but, I'm on my way!!
I thought I had a job, but it didn't work out last minute. I really want to work in family practice, but either there aren't as many of those jobs available as I thought, or I just don't know where to look. If anyone hears of anything, let me know!

Here is my big day in May with caps and gowns and Masters hoods. Very fun! and beautiful flowers from Michael. He also arranged a party for me at our house. We had a great time celebrating!



This is certainly the most expensive piece of paper I'll ever hold!
And these beautiful flowers are from my parents. My sister (*thanks Jess*) also sent me a lovely arrangement, but I can't find that picture right now.
Love my fam!


And....
Michael has a job!!
His old boss called him. Turns out he was just promoted up to the corporate company and wanted to hire Michael back on to work with him again. They are their own separate marketing group now, managing not just the corporate stuff but marketing and advertising for all 7 daughter companies (including the company he was at before!).

Things are certainly looking up for us....
Now if I could just find a job...
=)
Oh! and I'm on Facebook now, so find me and be my friend!

4 comments:

sweetlissybug said...

Congratulations! This is something you have been working so hard for so long for! You're amazing. :)

Reynolds said...

Congrats!! You'll do great on boards. The PA's practically run the Heber VAlley Medical Center up here so you could check into that...

Adam and Debbie said...

Congratulations! I know you worked really hard to get here and I"m actually surprised you're done! I thought you still had a long time left. Anyway, you could look into Soda Springs :) One of our doctors left and they're looking to hire a new person (possibly a PA). You could really love small town life, I promise!

Eaton Five said...

A huge congratulations to all of you!!!! You deserve all of the blessings!