Sunday, February 3, 2008

You guys are awesome!

Well, I'm feeling much better today. I just want to say thanks to all my friends and family....you guys rock! After putting up my last post on a day that I was feeling a little down, I got a lot of positive feedback from everybody. I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS! Even if you think you don't have anything to say, I love knowing that I'm important enough for you to read about! The first thing I look on when I open my blog is if I have any new comments!

Anyway, all your fun comments helped me feel more positive, and I also received emails and phone calls to help cheer me up. And I am. Now I just have to figure out a way to get 7 people to decide the the U of U is not for them. Hmmm......

Yesterday we went skiing at Snowbird with my parents, my cousin and her husband. Nothing like a GREAT day on the slopes to clear your mind and lift your spirits. The snow was awesome! But I was beat at the end of the day. We skiied hard all day, on all blacks and almost all moguls. Also, it was freezing! It was so cold that at the end of they day my behind was HURTING sitting on the chair up because of how cold it was. But it was still great. And it helped that we had an awesome babysitter. A girl from Michael's work came over and watched they boys and she was so good with them! That always helps make the day a little better for us. Thanks Malena!

All-in-all I'm feeling better and it's mostly due to your love and support, and especially the patience of my sweet husband!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel! Love your blog. Love You. You're too awesome not to get in somewhere good.

Emily

Anonymous said...

Glad things are looking up for you.

Jessica said...

hey babe - glad you're feeling better. i want you to know: i've been praying for you EVERY DAY! i know God has things in store for you. go open those windows!

Marielle said...

Oh you make me jealous! I want to go skiing but I am such a wimp in the cold these days. It was in the low 60's and I have been freezing!

Glad you are feeling better. You have our prayers on your side!

Marielle