Saturday, September 1, 2007

Happy Anniversary!



So, eight years ago today (well August 20th was the EXACT day) there was a beautiful young couple excitedly waiting their turn to be married in the Salt Lake temple. It was me and Michael, of course! We got married on my parents 25th anniversary. It was a beautiful day, nice and sunny, until we got to the reception. It was raining so hard the power went out, when they were trying to take our family pictures, of course. Amazingly, our pictures turned out great! You'd never know there were no lights on at the time.
So this year Michael sent me these lovely flowers while I was at work! I was the envy of the office, it was great! It's a beautiful bouquet of all pink flowers: roses, lilies (two kinds), gerber daisies, and carnations. It was gorgeous. What a great husband I have, even eight years later! That night we went to dinner with my parents to Thaifoon, a delicious restaurant at The Gateway. I highly recommend their lettuce wraps and the spicy tuna rull sushi. Amazing.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jessica said...

You are so cute. I love that cheesy picture!