Wednesday, September 19, 2007

my presidency (yes, mine)



So, I'm in the primary presidency, for those who don't know, and tonight we had our weekly meeting. We have our primary program on Sunday (yeah!) and we did the finishing touches on that and the final draft of the seating chart, which took way more time than you would think (think how many kids there are, and who can and can't sit by who, who can/can't be seen behind the piano, etc.). In our meeting our president asked for suggestions on who to put in as 1st counselor when we move. We talked about a few names, then I started crying. What a baby! I'm going to miss these girls so much! They have been my best friends and we have so much fun together, even when we're just in meetings. Rachel, Melissa and Joanne, here is your warning: You better keep in CLOSE contact with me (I know I'll only be a few miles away, but once we don't see each other in church and at meetings...it's all downhill from there. At least we all have our blogs!
I love you girls!!
Side note: this picture is an old one...our secretary also moved and we have a new one (we miss you Irinna!), but I don't have a picture of the 4 of us, so sorry Joanne!

1 comment:

Melissa E Photography said...

K, First of all.. remind me NEVER to do my hair like that again. Ever!

And we're so bummed you're leaving. You better find someone as equally as funny or we might only take 30 minutes at our meetings. How boring would that be? We'll miss ya Rach!