Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lake Powell, Part II

So, better way late than never?? I have other things I want to post now, so I better get this out of the way. Here are some more fun pictures from our Gonzales reunion at Lake Powell.

Some of the girls in the fam...Kinley, Christine, Nicole, Samantha, and Rachel.

Oh so pretty...wish I was better at taking picures while on a moving boat. =)

Zander got stuck in the mud here twice. The second time it took 30 minutes to find his water shoe that he lost. He didn't do that again.

Christine, me and Nicole getting some good air on the tube. I was a little sore the next day to say the least.

Michael on the slalom ski.

And me on the slalom. I shouldn't put this picture next to Michael's...makes me look bad. But I did make it out of the wake as you can see. Getting back in, well that's another story.

Here is the sandcastle the kids made. Isn't it awesome? They even broke up little sticks to make a door that you can't see in this picture, but it was pretty cool.

Well, there are some more fun pictures from one of our summer adventures. Hope you enjoyed, and stay tuned for many more posts to come!

4 comments:

Colin Lewis said...

Ah Lake Powell. Looks like you had a fun time!

Rach said...

Yep, better late than never. Fun times!

Marielle said...

Cute pictures. That's funny Z's shoes got stuck in the mud. Looks like it was a fun trip. We're just waiting to be invited. Waiting sweetheart, just waiting.

Anonymous said...

Haha, that does look like fun. But guess what? It rained pretty hard in Logan a few weeks ago and afterwards a few of my roomies and I were walking home and Kallie stepped in a huge puddle of mud and it took her about ten minutes to find her flip flop also! (None of us were about to go digging around in the mud!) Zander's incident made me think of this and how funny it was!