Saturday, March 8, 2008

Crafts with the kids


So, I bought these on clearance for $2 each about 4 years ago or something.  I found them again when we moved and decided to do something with them.  Michael has been looking for hooks of some kind to "contain all my bags" and the boys needed something to do with their coats other than throwing them on the floor....so we made these, and hung them in our rooms!  
Zander (and Keagan) painted green on theirs, then I helped them touch up the stripes.  I was pretty proud of how they turned out (and myself) so I thought I'd share!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those look fun!! And I love bargain shopping! To answer your question I am back in school getting my MBA. I work for Boeing and they pay for school so I couldn't pass up a free degree!

Reynolds said...

Cuter than cute! I think i need some of those around here.

is marielle (sp?) a digital scrapbooker? I am trying (no finished layouts) so all my slides on my blog are scans of nondigital pages. (I'm "backing up" my albums by scanning them.)

Jenna Johnson said...

HEY DID YOU FIGURE OUT THE JIB JAB THING?? WE absolutely love doing them!

Jessica said...

Very awesome craft. And Z-man and Keagers did awesome, too. Love~