Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wait...What?!




This is what I woke up to this morning.  Yesterday I went to work with a jacket on, and didn't even wear it on the way out to my car.  Then this morning...it's snowing!  That's right.  Today is March 27th, almost April and it's snowing outside!  I guess we do have a few good ski days left this year!
I had to brush the snow off the flowers to even see that that's what was underneath.  Here's another pretty picture of the cute pink flowers that are blooming in my front yard, under all the snow!

4 comments:

Reynolds said...

Makes me wanna cry...

Rach said...

Dang snow! I really, really, really want to wear my cute new open-toed shoes!

Jessica said...

Hopefully those flowers are strong enough to survive the last flurries of snow. They sure are pretty!

Anonymous said...

Well, don't worry. It's now April 8 and it's still snowing in Logan. Winter never ends here!!