Sunday, January 20, 2008

"Dye"-ing for a change

I think I'm going a little crazy waiting to hear back about PA school.
Also, I get a little restless once in a while, and need to liven things up a bit. This time, it was my hair. I dyed it red, or more specifically "Auburnin' Hot". And I am hot! I love red hair. Actually, it looks really natural, so much so, that not many people have commented on the change in my hair, (except the girls at work that I see all the time). I'll have to post a picture later, because I don't have one now.

Also, I was going to change the backdrop of my blog, but decided to harass my sister to do it for me. She did tell me she would do it for me...for my birthday in November. But, I'm not complaining...presents are always better late than never, and I LOVE MY NEW PAGE!! She is a genius and I think it's so cute, so...THANKS MARZ!

3 comments:

Rach said...

I bet you look great with red hair! Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Melissa E Photography said...

That is so exciting about PA school! I hope you hear back soon. Congrats on all of the interviews! And yes, we DO need some pics!

Jessica said...

One word: pictures. Get it done. love you =)