Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mischieveous little bugger!

So our little Sadie seems to be the most mischieveous little bugger. I know I'm not the most attentive these days as I spend A LOT of time on the computer, or on the phone, but it seems everytime I turn around she is pulling out all the tuperware, removing all the DVDs, climbing up the stool in the kitchen to grab something or other on the counter. Thing about the kitchen stool is...if it's not where she wants it she just pushes it to where she wants, climbs up and finds something to play with and/or put in her mouth.

Mostly I've found that I need to close the bathroom doors all the time, because she pulls herself up on the toilet stretches over to the sink, and grabs the glasses, the toothbrushes, or unrolls all the paper on the roll.

At night when she's supposed to be sleeping she likes to climb on top of the couch and flicker the light switch.

See what I mean...MISCHIEVEOUS!!!

No comments: