Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wub...True Wub is what brings here today

So I just finished up my first wedding what a great time! Everything went really well. There were a few items that I had forgotten to bring with me and had to send Rachel to the store to pick them up, but the client never knew anything was missing or not perfect, so all's well that ends well.

Instead of going into a bunch of funny writing about things that happened the odd behind the scenes like fights between the Valet and Guests because the Valet didn't want to give a guest his keys that was too drunk to stand let alone too drunk to drive, I thought I'd just post a couple pictures that Rachel had taken. You'll have to visit my other blog at blog.allthingsincluded.net once I get the official wedding pictures.
























2 comments:

Reynolds said...

Good job!! It looks awesome...

Call Family said...

Great Job Micheal! Looks beautiful! I know you'll be a huge success for sure!