Friday, February 19, 2010

One Stop Shopping

So the next time you're in David's Bridal and you notice a strange guy hanging around that keeps complimenting all the brides on how great their dresses looks, it could be you've just met Michael, Principal Planner for All Things Included. No, I'm not just some creepy guy hanging around a bunch of young brides trying on georgeous dresses. David's Bridal and I have signed a partnership agreement, of sorts, making me their preffered vendor for wedding planning.

I'm excited about this deal as David's Bridal actually sees 2-3 times the quantity of brides that most other wedding shops see in the Salt Lake Valley. This also provides an outlet for brides to actually get all their shopping and contracts done in just a few short hours, if they decide to work through me, as I'm able to help brides get everything coordinated and organized from time they get their dress sized to the nuptials and honeymoon plans.

2 comments:

Becca Curzon said...

Great job Michael! Sounds like you've really got a great start to your business. You are really good at networking! That's something I have to work on in my Real Estate Investing Business.

Ashton said...

That's awesome! Good work! You are really doing this. Proud!

PS - bookshelf/desk has revolutionized our office. Thanks again for helping us bring it home! We love it. and you, of course :)