Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ultimate All Things Included (Utah) Wedding






Saturday night was a great time. Hiring the right people makes all the difference in how your wedding turns out. I'm not just talking about the decorations, food and DJ either.


I've gained such a different perspective of weddings such I've started doing this. Now that it's a job, I see how it could work instead of how it did. I see how making the night and day of the bride's and groom's special day becomes even more important. Each day I become more and more convinced that my new role is more essential than luxury.
Here's what I'm talking about. No matter how well some brides and parents try and plan, their are some things that just fall through the cracks. In this case it would have been the send off (but I saved the night). Brides are all twitter-patted and building 3-6 months worth of foreplay. They forget they have a job that they took on. Parents are busy trying to finance everything and then eagle-eyeing the groom to make sure the kids make it to the temple worthily. The night of, when they say they'll take care of the details they are too busy impressing friends and family with their recent accomplishment to remember details like the first dance and cutting the cake. The best man...HAH! Saturday night the best man left before the cake was even cut!



Things like this is what I'm finding happen that keep the evening from being eveything it otherwise could have been.










Here's some pictures.





No comments: