Friday, September 25, 2009

Looking for new work

For those of you that haven't heard, I was laid off the beginning of September as part of a labor reduction initiative at DeltaValve. I'm currently seeking employment in Marketing Management preferably in Oil and Gas, but I'm adaptable to take on anything. If any of you have any leads that may help, I would appreciate the insight.


The funny thing about family and friends is... many times, we know what's going on in each other's lives on a personal level, rarely are we aware of what each other do on a professional level. Heck, I still have a hard time explaining what my Dad taught after all these years, because his curriculum always seemed to be changing. To help out with this, below is a link to my professional site on LinkedIn. Here you can read a brief outline of what I do, what a few of my accomplishments are, and even some recommendations a few people I've worked with have said about me.

2 comments:

Call Family said...

Sorry to hear about, well everything! Oh my goodness! You have all been through a lot lately! I am glad that everyone is healthy and it is fun to read Micheal's blogs. Good luck in the job hunting! You are very charismatic Micheal, so I am sure that you will be snatched up soon! I am so glad that Zander is ok! What an ordeal! Lots of Love, The Calls

Rachel and Michael said...

Thanks. I appreciate the sentiments. I, we, feel very blessed by the whole ordeal and are grateful to God for looking over us and protecting us from something that could have been a whole lot worse.