Sunday, September 20, 2009

Batman is coming to town

Wait a minute I thought it was Santa is coming to town? Heck no! Not in this family.

Halloween is just around the corner and Batman is in full swing. Keagan is bugging me for a new batman costume. I guess he deserves it since he has completely worn his mask out. It's broken so bad that is barely fits on the face anymore. To go with this fetish I painted his room with a HUGE batman on the wall. Zander was jealous because he's not so much into batman anymore, and he wanted ninjas on the wall. So, like any good Dad I had him and Mom cut out stencils and I put a bunch of Ninjas on the wall too. They look like they are sneaking about buildings getting poised to strike on the dark knight.

The painting isn't the best, but it was sure fun.

No comments: