Wednesday, November 14, 2007

more house pictures!

Okay, you have all told me enough that you're waiting for these...so here they are! Our house is a multi-level home. We have a living room, kitchen and dining on the main floor. Upstairs are bedrooms (2 bedrooms, 1 office) and down a few steps from the dining room is the family room (TV room). Then down a few more steps is laundry area and play/guest room. So, without further ado...

Family Room


Kitchen before

But apparantly I don't have the after shots downloaded yet. We have the countertops and backsplash finished. Here is a good one of me using the tile saw. Don't laugh at the outfit. Those tile saws spit out more water than my shower does. Without the garbage bag I would have looked like I just went swimming with my clothes on!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ok, about the tile cutting outfit - really, the whole picture. You look like something from some futuristic sci-fi movie. It's great!

About the rest, it looks great. How wonderfully exciting!