Monday, November 5, 2007

Michael rocks!


Here is the prelim photo of our countertops. We're doing granite tiles, but we haven't done the grout yet, so you can still see some of the grooves. Michael worked on them all day Saturday and yesterday (after church - he even skipped dinner at my parents house to get it done for me)! What a man! While I was at dinner he cut and laid all the tiles. He's my hero.
Yeah, the dishes in the tub got really old, and I'm glad this picture doesn't include the table because it's filled with dirty dishes and pans. We did start using paper plates after 1 day, Jess. We got smart there. The going out every meal would be nice...I'm just curious who wants to pick up the bill?
Once again, our internet and phones were down, but should be back up. Michael emailed this pic to my work email, and that's where I'm posting this, so I better be done for now, so I don't get fired!

3 comments:

Rach said...

Beautiful countertops! I bet it will be so nice for you when it's done.

Anonymous said...

Much, much better than the pink.

Jessica said...

It's looks lovely! And good thinking on the disposable dishes. I suggested eating out because the cost could be a good motivator to get the kitchen finished! But clearly, Michael needs no motivation more than to please his wife. What a guy!