Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My crazy kids

I've been writing down things the kids say that are funny and now need to throw away the scrap of paper as we're cleaning/packing.


So here it is:

Keagan: 1. (after Zander argues with me about something I asked him to do) "You got to listen to the mama!" in a sing song voice. So stinkin' cute!
2. When I was playing a game with him that works on his alphabet learning. He was getting tired of me asking and said, "Stop asking me questions. You're ruining my day."
3. After saying his first prayer that deviated from the norm, "I have a lot of words for Jesus!"

Zander: 1. He was playing on the computer with his friends and something wasn't working right. They started to ask me for help, then I hear this from Zander: "Here. Let me take charge. I know everything about this computer and how it works." I about fell over trying not to laugh out loud.
2. I was pushing the kids (all three of them) on the swings. I hadn't gotten to Zander in a few minutes and he says, "Mom, I'm losing altitude."

Where do they come up with this stuff?

And for Sadie? Her vocabulary is growing every day also. She now says: mommy, daddy, mama, mine, baby, doggie, hi, hello, bye-bye, yeah, owie, and probably other I can't think of right now.

I love my kids!

Keagan helping Sadie walk on the cement wall at the library.

Daddy giving horsey rides.

The kids weathering the heat on the way home from Arizona. This is a stop at the Marble Bridge (or something like that). It was so cool!

3 comments:

Becker Family said...

Seems like we need to see you to say goodbye! I can't believe you are moving, but I'm happy for you guys! Hope all goes well. We need to keep in touch!

Jessica said...

so cute! happy packing and moving. i'm thinking of you. xoxo

marinda said...

Oh my gosh! Seriously, those kids are so stinkin' cute!!! Haha, I love your kids and their sayings. So great. Miss you guys!