Friday, October 8, 2010

It's time...almost

We're getting ready to move. It happens ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!! We've been packing slowly, getting everything we own in boxes. It's tiring. We are picking up the moving trucks next Wednesday night, packing them Thursday, then driving Friday and Saturday to arrive at our new home in Fort Worth by Saturday night!

I've been reading my sisters blogs and they are so great (lately) about updating them and doing pictures, that I was inspired.
So, here's some random information for the last little while, with visuals. =)

A few weeks ago, Michael was on a business trip to Canada for a week. The first day he was gone, it wasn't even 9:00 AM yet and the kids were driving me crazy. I decided I didn't want to be mom and dad to three crazy children for a week by myself, so we took off and drove to Arizona to stay with my sister, so we could go crazy together!
The kids had a great time, of course. Here's some of the highlights.

We arrived about 2:00 AM. Because I wasn't planning on going, it took us a while to pack and get on the road. Then it's a 12 hour drive. The kids did amazingly well.

The play area/splashpad at the mall:




The pool:



The motorcycle:



We have a neighbor with a peach tree that needed help cleaning up her tree and yard. We picked 10 gallons of peaches and I canned 21 bottles!! And Michael even helped. Thanks Babe! =) Here's proof:



Okay, that's good for now. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Becca Curzon said...

That's so fun that you just decided to up and go to drive to your sister's house. It looks like it was a blast.

Why are you moving to Fort Worth?

Reynolds said...

I love your spontaneity! I have some of the best memories from USU because of it :)

Looks like you really are moving, huh? Crazy... I hope this week goes well for you and will look forward to a post about Texas.

marinda said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for getting in the habit of being a better blogger, for my sake. ;) I can't wait to see you on thursday night even though it'll be hard. LOVE YOU!

Jody said...

Wow you are amazing at canning!!!