Monday, October 5, 2009

holding on to my ding-a-ling

Wow. So, Zander is feeling much better and ready to go back to school. He's feeling so much better, that he is sticking Keagan in the laundry basket and pushing him down the stairs. Keagan is doing the same to Zander. Too funny!!


Oh, the title you ask...go Google Chuck Berry's song, My Ding-a-ling and you'll get it. It's a song I learned as a teen that my Dad introduced my to, which incedently became my friend's and my favorite song.

Here's a great video Clip. Oh, and here's a link to Chuck Berry's video of the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MLBfwblps8



1 comment:

Ashton said...

I would like to innocently inform you that that is the exact method Jesse and I employed to fracture my wrist at age 7. The basket will catch the stair funny, and flip you out, and then it hurts a lot. I recommend pillows as a better/safer method of stair descending.

Cautions aside, they are adorable and look like they're having a blast :) I'm glad Zander is doing better!