Monday, April 20, 2009

Random pictures

I have some fun things I want to share.
First, I went shopping with my sister a few weeks ago and bought a few new shirts to wear to clinic and then at the last minute we stopped at DSW. I found these beauties in the clearance section:

I've been looking for red shoes for a long time. These aren't the exact shade I wanted but I love the shoe, so I'm not complaining! In fact I feel smokin' hot when I wear them! =)

This was made for us by our friend (and our PA) Todd when Sadie was born:

What a talented man! And it matches her room perfect. It's embroidered, all the flowers and hearts and everything. The white is the frame and the green behind is the wall. Isn't it perfect? I love it.

I took this the other night. I put Sadie in the tub while the boys were in and they loved it!


And this is my new favorite picture of Sadie:

I know, it's something of a miracle to capture a smile with her only being 3 months old! I was lucky, and she loves me!

Okay, that's all. =)

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute kids and those shoes are awesome!

Hansenblog said...

Sadie is darling Rach. What a cute smile. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Wow...a man that embroiders. And he did a good job too! :)

Call Family said...

She is adorable!!!!!! I bet the boys are having a blast with a little sister in the house!

Hey Rachel, will you have Michael call me? I had his number, I thought, but it seems that I don't.

Thanks,

-Ace

Reynolds said...

Way cute! Sounds like I need to go shopping with you sometime. When we move to Heber you'll have to come meet me in Park City at the outlets or something.

Jessica said...

fabulous shoes! darling gift from Todd. and your cute kids - i love the photos! glad you put it all up to share.

ameliaharris99 said...

Your kids are so cute! :) I LOVE the shoes! And that frame is adorable! Sure miss ya!