Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Picnic Saturday

Zander has told me that he is going to make every Saturday a holiday.  It's going to be called "Picnic Saturday"!  We went on a picnic 1 1/2 weeks ago and had a great time.  We walked to a small park near our house and the boys played and we all ate.  It was the first day it was really sunny, but it was still just a bit chilly.  Anyway, we had a great time!  Here's the photos:





As soon as we got there Zander told me he needed to take a "sun rest".   That's him laying out on the blanket eating his sandwich.  And Michael followed his example.  Keagan was too busy playing to even sit while eating.  He's take a bite while running by.  We had a great time.  Sadie slept the whole time in her car seat in the stroller.

4 comments:

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

I can't believe how big your two boys are getting! We need to get our two little girls together soon!!

ameliaharris99 said...

Looks fun! I agree every Saturday should be a holiday! :)

marinda said...

haha! Zander's sun rest and picnic saturday holiday has got to be the greatest thing ever. I love my nerdy nephew. :)

Jessica said...

Zander has the right idea. But how is that super tall boy my little Zander?