Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sadie's blessing

So, this last Sunday we blessed Sadie at church.  I got her a beautiful dress and we had a great family party at our house afterwards.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures:



Who doesn't love getting all dressed up?  I love the fluffy white dress and headband.  We even got matching bracelets for the occasion.  Thanks Mom!
This is us trying to take a family picture.  It gets increasingly hard to do that as Michael and I are now outnumbered.  AHHH!  That's a scary thought.

We are doing well.  Zander is playing soccer and loves it.  Keagan loves whatever Zander loves.  Sadie is adorable, as you can see.  And she loves her parents as she is now sleeping through the night.  Really she is so good all the time.  She hardly ever cries.  And when she's hungry or tired if we don't get to her fast enough, she just puts her fingers in her mouth and sucks on them until she goes to sleep.  She really is an angel.

I am coming to the end of my semester.  By Thursday (May 7) I'll be done with classes and the 4 tests I have left.  Then I get a whole week off before starting again.  Not the three I've had the last few semesters, but that's okay.

Michael has been home all month and it's been wonderful having him here.  He recently got a promotion at work and I'm very proud of him.  He works very hard at work and at home for our family.  My next post will be of our backyard that he has redone.  It's amazing!  Thanks Babe!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...what a cutie!

ameliaharris99 said...

She looks beautiful! I love the matching bracelets. :)

Adam and Debbie said...

Sadie is a cutie. Isn't it so much fun dressing up little girls! Wait till she gets hair, then it's even better!

Heidi said...

She's so cute!

Marielle said...

LOVE IT! Sorry we missed. She is so cute. I am excited to see her again... whenever that will be. Caleb has been asking for Zander and Keagan ever since mom and dad came down.

Jessica said...

Sadie is so beautiful! And I see you are wearing your sexy new red shoes. I love them. Glad things are so good for you - you deserve it! love you!!

Suzy Q said...

Her little headband's almost like a little crown. That is a georgeous dress, she's deffinately one of yours. Another cookie-cutter-kid. :) It was good to see Mike a few weeks back, I love when he comes down here for work, I'm sure you don't, but we like to see him. :) Love the shoes by the way.

Becker Family said...

So cute! She looks alot like you, Rach!

sweetlissybug said...

She looks like a little doll! I love it! Hey, Rach, you need to send me an email so I can have your email address. Michael's blackbox one didn't work, and I want to send you the deets on Zach's baptizm. We hope you can make it!