Saturday, January 10, 2009

Latest Update


Thanks to my sister and my birthday last month, I spent a day at the salon last week being pampered.  I had my hair done, had my blond highlights touched up and also some red highlights added.  I also had a pedicure and have very cute purple toes right now.  I also thought I would throw in a pregnancy picture, since hopefully I won't look that way for long.

I was scheduled for a c-section this coming Tuesday Jan. 13, but we've decided it's reasonable to try for a vaginal birth this time.  So we moved the c-section to the 20th, my actual due date, and are hoping that I go into labor on my own before then.  With school starting in 2 days, I'm hoping the recovery will be shorter if I can have a regular delivery. 

As for our Christmas, it was crazy and wonderful as usual.  We went sledding Christmas Eve with Michael's family, then had dinner with my family.  Then Christmas morning, we opened our presents, went to my parents and opened more, then went to Michael's family for one more round.  Here are a few pictures.



5 comments:

Rach said...

Wow, I can't believe you are due already! Of course, to you it probably seemed really long . . . Anyway, good luck with the labor and delivery. I hope it all goes well for you!

Jessica said...

I'm glad you had fun at the spa. Good luck with the arrival of my newest niece! I'm praying for you!

Reynolds said...

good luck with things - it seems like the last months of pregnancy go by so slowly (if you're the one pregnant) and fly by once you have the baby. hope you get to go the way you want to so recovery is easier!

Becker Family said...

Wow! Soon you will have your baby! I can't believe it! Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see her and find out what you name her.

ameliaharris99 said...

Hey cutie!! It's been so long since I talked to you!! You are looking GREAT! I can't believe you are almost due! It's so neat to see how far you've gone with your schooling and to see your little boys, they sure do grow up fast and are just so dang cute! :)