Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm Done!!

That's right.  My last final was Thursday morning.  I had three this last week, and passed all my finals.  Some of them by the skin of my teeth, but I passed them all and that's what counts, right?  Now I have three weeks off!  School starts again on January 12th, and then I'm having a baby on January 13th. I'm due on the 20th, but for c-sections they schedule them at 39 weeks.  So unless I go into labor early, the 13th is the day!  

We still haven't decided on a name.  We have a few favorites, but probably won't decide for sure until she is actually born.  So, in three weeks, you'll all know, if we do.  =)
Now I just need to finish Christmas shopping, mail packages (sorry they'll be late to those of you we're sending stuff to-finals and shopping don't go well together), put up a crib, sort through girl clothes that were given to me by a friend (thanks Kalli!) and pretty do everything else to prepare for a baby that we haven't done any of yet.  So, that's what's on my agenda.  I thought about scrapbooking if I had any time, but not sure how much of that will actually happen.
All-in-all, I'm glad for time off!  Things have been stressful the last few months with my overwhelming school, Michael working his regular job, doing free lance work, and taking a writing class for work.  It's amazing we made it, but we did, and a little R&R will do us some good!  Yay for Christmas vacation!

3 comments:

Dana and Michael said...

Yahoo for you! Congrats by the way for getting in! I haven't seen you forever!!

Jessica said...

yay for vacation indeed! you've earned it. don't forget to take time to use that gift cert. =) love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I need your e-mail. One of my friends has an interview for PA school at the U and I told her you were accepted this year and wondered if you could give her some pointers. My email is melissa_rydman@hotmail.com