Sunday, September 7, 2008

Yes, I'm still here, but something is missing...

I know, I know..."I have so much to say before school starts again..."  Well, I never have enough time in a day, whether I'm in school or not, it turns out.  Here is one thing I wanted to write about:  Zander lost his first tooth!  His bottom front tooth fell out while he was eating breakfast on Monday, August 18.  He was very excited!  

He comes to me, with his fist closed, and says, "Mom, I was wondering what a tooth looks like when it falls out.  Does it look like THIS?!?!" And shows me the contents of his hand and starts laughing.  He is such a clever little kid.

Here he is all toothless and happy! 
And here is another one with him and brother, Keagan.  They are so cute together!

2 comments:

Ashton said...

It totally looked like it was ready to go the day before :) He's cute.

Rach said...

Way to go, Zander! I saw him yesterday with Wendy and Braxton at the stake fair. You have such cute kids!