Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The unproud new owners...

of a minivan.  That's right, folks.  We have joined the ranks.  We know we will be able to fit three kids and three car seats in the Jeep (it's wider than the Galant), but our nanny has a baby, too.  If we want her to continue to take Zander to karate, or run errands for us (which I do more when Michael is out of town) we need to have a car that holds 4 children....hence, a minivan.  We bought it used, and unfortunately not quite as nice as the picture here (dang).  It's white, with tan leather interior (we were excited about the leather - easier to clean up).  

Anyway, if anyone is looking to buy an awesome Jeep Overland, we are selling ours.  =(  We LOVE this Jeep, but until I'm done with school, we don't want to worry about the payment.  
Well, that's all there is to say about that!

6 comments:

Ashton said...

woo hoo! I mean, at least I hope it feels that way at some point. I too will miss the jeep. However, you guys are still cool, so don't let that van get you down :)

Jenna Johnson said...

OH yeah!! Welcome to the van club!! I love mine!! Well besides how it looks!

Reynolds said...

Sorry to hear that... JK. We too are minivanners, thanks to a really great deal we couldn't pass up when Steve's car konked out. I do have to warn you, there really is no going back to being "cool" once you've crossed over. (Maybe I really was never cool in the first place... dang.) It is nice to have the room, though and I find it easier to get in and out of than our corolla.

ameliaharris99 said...

Hehe, it's funny that you two broke down and got a minivan! Anyway, just letting you know I tagged you on my blog!

Jessica said...

yeah, you are too cool to let a minivan bring you down. this is a good choice for your family right now. good for you~

Call Family said...

Oh I do feel for you. Sometimes i wonder if it is inevitable or if I will be able to somehow not have to own one, but none the less we still love you guys!