Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary

So, today we celebrate 9 YEARS of marriage!  I can't believe it either.  Michael, my amazing husband, surprised me with a wonderful gift! (And one for him, too.  He's a great shopper, for the both of us.)


This is my new baby. He said being together 9 years is a journey and deserves the Journey Necklace (with white sapphire stones). He said he was so excited to give it to me he hardly slept last night, like it was Christmas.  This was better than Christmas!  Thanks, Babe!
And, this is what I got (riiight) for Michael.  He got a new set of golf clubs.  He went to buy one club with a gift card he had and the sets of clubs were on sale.  So he got them and called it my gift to him.   I'm such a good wife I even surprise myself sometimes!

I have lots of other things to talk about before school starts on Monday, so visit me here often between now and then!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! Celebrate in style!

Reynolds said...

I can't believe how the time flies. I knew you two were an awesome pair even before you got married. Happy Day!

Marielle said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow 9 years! GO team! GO!

Becker Family said...

I found your blog! I just want to say I do love your short blond hair with the bangs... cute! Happy Anniversary two days ago! And thanks for the fun time at the Bee's game. It was great to see you guys!
PS I love the picture of your boys sledding!

Jenna Johnson said...

nice! Can I be added on your present list! those are great Gifts!

Rach said...

Happy anniversary! Nice gifts, too. I love when Dave buys me jewelry!

Jess said...

Happy anniversary! It sounds like you enjoyed it!