Tuesday, December 4, 2007

All my little thoughts


Here is one of my new favorite pictures. We decorated our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving. This is Zander playing with the ornaments when we had turned off the lights and were just enjoying the glow of the tree. I love that about Christmas.


It snowed on Saturday, almost all day. We had to shovel the driveway twice. Michael and Zander went outside and built a snowman. This is another cute picture of them. Keagan wanted to go out and play, but he doesn't have snow pants (yet) or boots, so we stayed in together.

Well, I wanted to add another few photos, but I guess I've reached my limit. Blogger and photos and I don't really get along that well. Anyway, Zander has been really cute and smart lately. He keeps saying things that just keep me laughing. A few days ago when Keagan woke up from his nap, he followed me in and said, "Is our precious little boy awake?" He tells me several times a day how 'cute' his brother is. Anytime he holds his blanket or sucks his thumb (which is often) or sleeps. On Friday, when I was getting ready for work he said, "Why do you always wear the same thing when you go to work?" I replied, "Well, this is kind of like my uniform. I work in a hospital, so this is what I have to wear." He thinks on that for a minute then says, "So does that mean that you take blood out of people to find out what is hurting them?" Is my kid a genius or what?! I told him sometimes I did, but mostly I take out small pieces of skin to find out what's hurting people. How cute.

Anyway, for my last piece of news, I didn't get accepted into the PA program at the University of Washington. I got the letter two days ago. It sucks, but I'm still hoping one of the other five school I applied to will want me. They all invite for interviews this month, so I will know by Christmas whether I will interview anywhere else or not. I'll keep ya'll posted!

3 comments:

Rach said...

Your snowman is so cute! Mine didn't turn out so cute.
Sorry about the U of W, hopefully you can get into a good school that you will like.
We miss you! I met Heidi yesterday at the RS dinner. She seems nice. She's not Rachel, though!

Jessica said...

Beautiful photos - that one of Zander and the tree is fabulous. I just put up my tree last night, and will decorate this weekend. (note: putting up artificial trees can be VERY time-consuming. this one took me 2 hours.)

good luck with those other schools. i'll be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! We haven't put up a tree yet. Hopefully today. Good luck with your other schools.