Monday, October 22, 2007

Our new house!

Here are some before and after pictures, finally! I realized that we didn't have very good before pictures as soon as I started to compare them. Well that's okay, because it'e the after that really counts, right?



This is the front living room. The biggest changes (in addition to people and furniture) is there is no more carpet here, but dark hardwood floors, and a tan paint on the walls. Makes such a difference!

Okay, for some reason, my pictures don't want to upload tonight. Maybe blogger is busy, but it's taken about 10 minutes to load these two and get them right. So, I think the others will have to wait. I hope you enjoy the little preview!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice!! I am so excited to come see your house in person. Yay!

Rach said...

It looks great! Your wood floors are beautiful. Good job. I can't wait to see the rest of it!

Marielle said...

It looks really nice. I, too am excited to see it. Yay!

Jessica said...

Beautiful! I hear you about uploading the pictures - that is the hardest part about posting for me. It takes AGES for me to upload. I usually play FreeCell while waiting for mine to load - or watch TV or something. I have to leave it alone to get its job done! However, I live in Bangladesh! You shouldn't have such problems! =)