Monday, October 8, 2007

Coming soon...

I'm at work and have to make this quick. =) We are getting internet hooked up tomorrow at our house, so I'll be getting back online soon! We have our wood floors in and they look FANTASTIC! Great job to Michael (and me and Zander who helped a little)! He's such a great guy. We finally have our furniture in place, are almost done painting, and our kitchen is actually getting unpacked. I have the utilities in my name now. Man, you just forget how much crap there is to do when you move! Stay tuned for pics of the new house! Yeah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys. Also, I am coming home next weekend to help with newspapers. Maybe I'll come stay with you guys or at least I'm coming to see the house and how it's coming! That's so exciting! Love you!

Marielle said...

I am excited to see pictures! I am glad you are so happy with it.

HOpe all goes well.
Love you!

Jessica said...

Looking forward to the pictures - and seeing it in real life (someday)! It is all just so exciting! I'm happy for you. Love you!