Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Husband is the Man!

So, he was out of town on business (which happens a lot lately) and the lawnmower broke down. Actually it broke down before he left, but whatever. My awesome mom brought their lawnmower over to me so I could mow it while he was gone and ours was in the shop. When he returned (and I cried tears of joy instead of tears of loneliness) he called and was told it would cost $230 to fix the lawnmower. Did we even pay that much for it when it was new? Not sure. They told him what was wrong with it, and he decided he would take a look at it. He brought it home, put on his manly work clothes, turned up the tunes and took apart our lawnmower. He then put it back together, and guess what? It worked! Started up on the first try! No more broken lawnmower. Yes, my husband is the man!

3 comments:

Rach said...

Nice! Aren't fix-it husbands the best?
By the way, I am keeping the leopard print shoes, and I am going to get some red ones some day, so maybe it will look like I copied you . . . oh, well. I don't really care. :)

Melissa E Photography said...

Way to go, Michael! Tell him I might cross over to the dark side and get a mac. We shall see. I'm glad you are not a lonely husbandless lady anymore!

Jessica said...

Michael is the fix-it-est man I know. Very cool. =)