Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm a model. Ya know what I mean...

I went and had pictures taken yesterday. I never knew what a chore that would be. As we were getting dressed I had the thought, hey let's go get our pictures taken. So, I put Sadie in something cute (course that's not hard for her), and asked Keagan if he'd like to get his picture taken. He said yes. Then I had to convince him that he couldn't wear his batman clothes for his pictures, but we made a deal and he packed them in his backpack. They can never be too far. :) It was almost harder for me to get him to comb his hair then it was to change his clothes. BOY that kid is opinionated.

After all this prep, we got in the Jeep and went to Walmart. They had sent a coupon in the mail. Except the Walmart that's closest to us doesn't have a Portrait Studio. So, we packed up and went to Target, where we've done a few other pictures. When we got there it was 930 and nobody was there. We waited for them to open at 10, but found out they were all booked up. I did make an appointment for another day—just in case. Keagan was so excited to get his picture taken though that he refused to give up. He wanted to go someplace else. "Okay." I sighed, and off we went to Sears. They have a great Portrait Studio. When we got there, there was no line, 2 empty studios, but they were waiting on a 1030 appointment to show up. It was 1020. Good thing was they had an open 11 slot. So, we wondered around for 30 minutes and went back. Another 30 minutes went by before we were called. I was super nervous, because Sadie was getting tired at this point. The photographer was great and 10 minutes later we were done. Thirty more minutes later we got to pay and leave.

Check out the results! I was so happy my kids were so happy through the extra long morning.












3 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute!

Adam and Debbie said...

Great pictures! You're a patient mom to run around to all those stores and wait.

Rachel and Michael said...

I'll take that as a compliment, since I am getting the Mr. Mom of the year award. ;) — Michael