Sunday, November 1, 2009

hodge podge

Hi ya'll. Here's a bunch of fun videos that I've meant to upload but haven't. I'll spare the long descriptions this time around.




Keagan wants to do whatever Zander can do.




Rachel too. Except Rachel is helping to show off Sadie's new skills.



Keagan just can't get enough of his baby sister. So much so, that he's resorted to sleeping in her crib at night. Even funnier still is that Sadie rarely will ever sleep in her own bed.

Why is it that I have two kids who refuse to sleep in their own beds? I paint their rooms all cute, give them night lights and they still refuse to sleep in their beds. :)





3 comments:

Call Family said...

Cute videos!

Adam and Debbie said...

As much as I hate Abby crawing into bed with us some mornings, I'm loving it because I know all too soon she won't want to.

Brit said...

Braden still climbs in bed with Easton, but gets mad when Easton gives him hugs at school. Ha ha ha.