Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kung Fu Zander

We went and saw Kung Fu Panda a few nights ago, and had such a good time!  Zander wore his karate uniform, and when I saw the panda out in the lobby, I couldn't pass up this photo op!  It's such a good movie.  Anyone who hasn't taken their kids, or even gone on their own, should.  It's funny, it's clean, and it has such a good message.  We even got to have popcorn.  It was a fun night!


Now I'm getting ready to be on my own for the next 10 days while Michael, the kids, and my whole family go on vacation...without me.  I can't afford to miss that many days of school, and right now school has to come first.  It makes me sad thinking they are all going to be gone for so long...what am I going to do with myself?!  Oh yeah, homework that I haven't done for a few months...what was I thinking.

I'll keep you posted on how they are doing and my loneliness scale.  Later!

3 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

HA! That kid's has got some moves!

I think it seriously stinks that you have to stay home while your fam all party's together.

Melissa E Photography said...

Have there every been so many errors in one comment before? I think not.

Kid's has? party's? I need to go to bed...

Jessica said...

That Zander - what a great kid he is!