Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back again, even if not so soon

Well, I was so excited to set up a blog, and very quickly realized I didn't have much to say! I've tried to load some pictures on, but once again, I thought I was smarter than I apparantly really am. I had the picture picked, and then the computer thought long enough that I knew it wasn't happening. Anyway, I must say how much I really love Sundays. It's such a relaxing day. The hubby is home with me and the boys. We don't run errands. We usually eat with family or friends. And a movie usually works its way into the schedule. But tonight I got to read quite a bit. I love my book (see current readings)! All-in-all, a nice day.

Zander has been really funny lately, as he always is. His new phrase is, "The only thing I want is (enter thing I just told him he can't have/do)." Or "The only thing I don't like is (enter thing I just told him to do/eat)." It's pretty entertaining, the first couple times. He has grown so much. He is getting super tall (not my genes!) and has big feet compared to other kids his age. Does that mean there's some hope for a child of mine to be of average size? I hope so.

Keagan on the other hand, is not so funny lately. He has been so grumpy lately. Zander and I call him grumpy bear. Not sure how that one started... My mother-in-law suggested tonight that maybe he's allergic to milk. He's had not so pleasant diapers or is constipated, and often gets really red, raw rashes. Poor kid. I guess I'd be a grumpy bear if my bottom looked like that, too. Also, he doesn't talk at all. He occasionally whines, "Mamamaa," or calls out to "Da? Da?" when he wakes up in the morning. Other than that he just screams.

Well for not having anything to say, I just said a lot! Maybe some day I'll also get some pictures up!

1 comment:

Marielle said...

Grumpy bear! That's so cute! That's sad about his rashes. Caleb was going though the same thing a few weeks ago. I stopped with the milk and are reintroduced it slowly. We'll see how it goes this time around.