Sunday, May 16, 2010

Climbing...Climbing up.

Sadie is getting to be so big. She wants to be just like her brothers; act like them, pretend like them, and play like them. She thinks she is just as big. Nothing can stop her. Yesterday I stayed home from skiing. I know...I can't believe those words came out of my mouth either, but I did. I weeded the flower beds in our backyard and the rose bushes in Nancy's yard. This was a great stress relief for me.

Following this, I took out the ladder extended it all the way up and went to get the clippers to chop off a branch. The clippers were only a few feet away, but by the time I walked over to get them Sadie was half way up the ladder chasing her brother Zander! I stood close and watch as she went up the first time. I tried to get her down, but she held on super tight and screamed as I tried to explain that her time was up. I had Keagan go get the camera and filmed her climbing the ladder for the 4th time. There was no stopping her. She not only wanted to climb it, but she wanted to be on the top of the highest rung of this 12' extension ladder. Check out the footage.


2 comments:

Becca Curzon said...

Unbelievable! That is one courageous girl. Addy won't even climb out of her crib and she's 39 months.

Ashton said...

She's crazy! And brave :)