Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Here, there and everywhere

I know it's been a while.  But I don't have much to report, although I'm very busy right now...

Michael and I leave for Spain, Barcelona specifically, on Thursday and will be gone for a week!  He's going for a conference for 3 days, and he had enough sky miles to fly me over for free.  We'll have three days together, then I'll have 3 on my own while he's in the conference.  So, today I'm doing laundry and starting to pack bags for us and the boys.  Grandparents are watching the boys while we're gone...thanks moms and dads!
On another note, yesterday Michael scored tickets to an afternoon Bees baseball game.  We went at lunch time.  It was 80 degrees out and lovely, even though it was a bit windy.  Today, even as I'm typing this, it is snowing outside.  And hard.  This has been the craziest year. 
So, tomorrow is my last day at work.  It would normally be such a great day, but I really love my job and especially the people I work with.  I've been there for 3 years and am good friends with everybody I work with.  I'm really going to miss seeing them all the time.  You guys rock!
After we get home from Barcelona I'll be home for two weeks, then school starts!  I'll start my 2 year marathon of classes every day from 8-5.  And I think we may have found a nanny!!  I'm so excited.  A roommate of our niece called and said she was interested.  The downside is it's only for the summer, but then I found someone through the nanny website I've been using that is available after summer and wants a long term job, like 2 years!  If that works out, it would be awesome.  A huge relief to me.  Whew!
Well, that's about it for now.  My next post will probably be from Espana!  I'll try to load my favore 1-2 pictures everyday so I can share some of our adventures!  Ole!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's a relief to know that it isn't just Logan that's been crazy snowing today. What a weird year it has been! How exciting you leave in 2 days!! I'm sure you'll have fun. And I'm glad you most likely found a nanny. :) Love you!

Marielle said...

Jolines! Que envidia me dais! Quiero ir a espana con vosotros. Espero que tengais una vacaction super guay!

Os quiero!

Anonymous said...

Oooh...so jealous! I would love to go to Spain. Actually, I would love to go anywhere outside of Utah. Enjoy the vacation! Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Jessica said...

Yeah on the nanny front! That is great news. Hope it all works out.